Friday, September 5, 2008

POOR BEEGIRL











My sweet little Allison hurt her foot Wednesday night when she jumped off our couch and landed wrong. She was limping the whole night and the next morning so I just decided we needed an x-ray to rule out any type of fracture. And yae! no fractures of any kind just sore tissues. So they gave her this little boot to help heal faster and today she is running and playing with no pain. We are very happy needless to say. It's always harder on the parents I think when their babies are in pain. I usually just do the wait and see kinda thing but Allison is our X-ray girl, this being her 3rd visit to radiology. But better safe than sorry. So she feels much better! I'm keeping sane by reading the 4th Twilight book Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. So good! Thank Jenn for passing it on so quickly. I've been reviewing the previous ones just to brush up and get excited. And if you're a fan and haven't heard about the controversy with Midnight Sun, the new book from Edward's view, you should go to stepheniemeyer.com and check it out. I guess the partial novel was leaked to the Internet so she just put it out there and it's very good. I hope she finishes it someday. We love to read. Jorma has been so excited to read his I Spy books from school lately. So cute. We enjoy them as a family too.
Well I have a head cold, ick! But it's getting better fast thanks to lots of garlic! Time for some sleep!



No comments: