Wednesday, September 17, 2008

JOJO CAN MOW!

We always knew Jorma would be a great mower. He's loved all things loud & male since the day he was born! So we're teaching him to put that energy to good use. He doesn't love it but at least he has practice.

My cute fall/Halloween decorations on my mantle.

I just thought this was the cutest thing ever! Allison was just like a little Nightingale singing in her bird house. She loves the tree house and sings and dances around all the time up there. It makes me crazy to the point that I can't look in fear that she may fall. It's pretty sturdy up there but still, it's high up there!

Yes, we've already begun the Halloween season at home. We've decorated everywhere and have our costumes all lined up. We love this time of year and Halloween is the climax of it all!!



This looks weird but it' s my fav breakfast in the summer/fall with our garden veggies. It's fried zucchini (best dipped in Italian breadcrumbs & egg) and scrambled eggs with soy sauce mixed in them. A little ranch dressing on the side for the zuchs, of course,and it's so tasty. Allison and I gobble it up in the mornings when I'm feeling motivated and hungry! Yumo! Try it someday, you'll like it.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks YUM-O! I'm going to try that next week. Also, I love your mantle decorations. Did you make that "Love One Another" sign? If so, how?

SaraColorado said...

Yeah Jorma! Come mow over here and I'll pay you $10!! I love the background...so YOU! Thanks for sharing the pics!