Monday, September 15, 2008

Lovely Septemeber Weekend

We went to The Heritage Festival in Pleasant Grove this weekend and the kids had a ball with various activities and yummy food. Good job Josh! Our friends cater these events so that was fun seeing them. Jorma is sawing logs with Jay in this pic. Then he got to burn in the brand of his choice, a bear paw. Very cute. I started doing it with him but Jay had to finish cuz I got tired and Allison was ready to go do other stuff.
Allison playing toss the beanbags.

My blurred vision at the end of the day. No, not really. Just more of Jay's funky art.
We celebrated my niece Mary's 10th birthday and Grandma Mac's too at the MacGillvray house in Lehi. Here are two cute mermaids having fun at the party, Becca and Allison. It was a nice night. I can't believe Mary is 10. It seems like yesterday I was holding her little newborn self with tons of black hair! Time sure flies. The men watched football of course and political comedy shows. We were all happy BYU stomped UCLA! All but Jay, his allegiance is to any Cali team. And Jorma had a good football game with Grandma and Granpa watching too! We obviously love football season. Go Raiders haha....



2 comments:

luke & sammy said...

I was glad to see you started a blog, it's always fun to see what your up too! It was fun seeing your family this summer, hope all is well. I love your moms costumes, they are always so beautiful!

SaraColorado said...

I love the costumes and can't wait to see Isabel's. I wish we could be there over Halloween to have the mermaid party with all of you. Maybe during Thanksgiving, we can get them all dressed up again. Love ya!