Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DAY AT THE ZOO WITH MY LITTLE MONKEYS

We've been trying to get to the zoo all summer and we finally made it. Yae!! We love our local zoo and it was such an amazingly beautiful day. I love the wild cats so much. This guy is so neat and was just posing away for us.


Allison loves elephants as you can tell. She ran straight for this guy. What a nut!


We loved this guy, the albino alligator. Very freaky!



Well we had a really good time hanging out at the zoo for the day. The giraffes are so amazing too! They are my favorite. Jorma loved the train ride around the park. On one part of the ride a huge buffalo was just roaming free in one area that the little train goes through and he came so close to us that it kinda scared me for a minute. My heart jumped as I remembered the rangers' warnings at Yellowstone that buffalo are mean and fast. We were ok but it was one to remember. The kids loved it so that's all that matters.



No comments: