Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Allison's Wonderland

Allison got a new bed finally. She's been using Jorma's bottom bunk mattress on the floor since we moved so this is a nice change. It's gonna be fun making the room all cute now. We're thinking a hanging canopy sounds cool!
Brother likes it too! Now if Alli would sleep in it all night and not come in bed with mom we would all be thrilled. She's such a cuddle bug though. It's hard for her to make it through the night alone still, my sweet babe.


Beautiful fall flowers in Grandma's yard.

Allison and Grandma loving each other.


Some pretty pink bulbs that just sprung up in our yard. Lots more seem to be coming up too. We love flowers. Who doesn't?!



2 comments:

SaraColorado said...

That alligator is freaky! Thanks for the pictures. I love Alli's bed! Hooray and I think you could probably rig up a cannopy some how too that would be fun and o-so-princess-like for you little sweety. Love to you all.

Unknown said...

I love her bed and the homemade quilts! Those are soo pretty. It took me awhile as a child to stop sleeping in my parents' bed, too.