Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well we had a great Halloween this year. We were very busy but we made it through, yae!! Jorma decided he wanted to to as Darth Vader this year which was easy enough but not as creative as I wanted to be but it was his turn to choose. Allison is Ariel the little mermaid. They had so much fun with all of the activities - school and church parties where they marched around in their costumes in various parades. We also had a get together at our house with family for some of Grandma's yummy homemade pizza before we sent them off to get candy.
Here I am at the church party playing Halloween bingo with all the kids. I'm a scary witch if you can't tell with warts and all. One of my many costumes this year. Did I say I love Halloween..
Jorma at a Utah Lake adventure with a silly expression on a nice October eve.

Darth and Obi-wan face off! Cousin Ethan and Jojo had a fun night together going trick or treating in my brother's neighborhood. They got so much loot that I about died. They were all hopped up on sugar for the night.Jorma's school party where we played good ol' bingo again. Allison got to play too. Very good kids in his 3rd grade class.
Our 2 pumpkins in the middle - skeletor and kitty.
Here are the gypsies dancing around the fire (behind them). Grandma, Alli and Mary having fun at our house.
Cool jack-o-lantern! Daddy did this one.

Here we are getting ready to go out trick-or-treating. I'm Ursula the sea witch from The Little Mermaid to go with Allison's costume and the other mermaids in the family. I was also a butterfly fairy for another party the next night. Everything was fun this year. Jay and I love it when the kids are so thrilled and full of excitement. We took them around to some fun places and got to go to some spooky houses for some fun and scary skits by our creative friends. Sad it's be over but glad all went well.









1 comment:

SaraColorado said...

Fun pictures and good narration! The kids are so cute and this is the funnest time for them (and us). You all look happy and like you had a bewitchingly fun Halloween yet again this year.