Friday, August 29, 2008

Preschool Days


" Here's my sweety Allie! She picked this outfit to wear to school so I said "What the heck!" She loves to dress up and since I made this dress I want her to show it off - haha. Grandma make the crown and I wondered if her teacher would care if she wore it in class. She didn't mind. Yae. Girl just wanna have fun!!
The wierd looking food thing is called a florentine garden ring stuffed with spinach, swiss cheese, ham, olives, tomatoes, onion, carrots and garlic. Sooo yummy, I made it for dindin. The kids won't eat it so Jay and I gobbled it up. Once in a while I have to make our favorite stuff & the kids get sandwiches or mac and cheese. They'll live.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Mom!! You are an amazing homemaker! (hopefully I can say the same thing for myself one day)